|First School Montessori is the premier preschool in Tustin serving all of the Orange County and surrounding areas including Irvine, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Santa Ana and Orange. First School Montessori uses Dr. Maria Montessori's highly acclaimed Montessori Method of education. This method allows children to follow their inner guidance for self-directed learning.
First School Montessori's priority is to offer developmentally appropriate programs for every child from toddler through preschool; in partnership with the parents, to create an environment that encourages the growth and enrichment of the whole child; and to provide developmentally appropriate activities that contribute to all aspects of a child’s development in a safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment.
Click to View
> 2013–2014 School Year Calendar
> 2013 July Summer Calendar
> 2013 August Summer Calendar
First School Montessori
13806 Redhill Ave Tustin CA 92780
Phone: 714 505 9293
Fax: 714 505 9294
| Our main goals are to:
- Provide a supportive and home-like environment that is rich, warm and developmentally appropriate for the child.
- Promote appreciation and respect for self and others.
- Provide individualized instruction.
- Promote independence and optimum scholastic achievement.
- Allow the child to make choices and decisions about his/her learning environment.
- Work with parents and family in a supportive role to encourage a unified approach to the child’s growth and development.
|© 2011 First School Montessori|